Cruz Del Sur Music will be present at the next edition of KEEP IT TRUE Festival on the 19th and 20th of April 2013. Besides some great music and equally great times, we will be offering all of our latest releases, or better:
– FREEDOMS REIGN CD ex Fate’s Warning Arduini new incredible project – MAGISTER TEMPLI “Lucifer Leviathan Logos” CD a new frost-biting Norwegian doom cult, be forewarned!!
– VOID MOON “On the Blackest of Nights” Gatefold LP Limited edition vinyl pressing for the Swedish doomsters epic debut album… not to miss!
– VISIGOTH “Final Spell” Mini LP If you still get excited by fighters, dragons, sorcerers and Manilla Road-esque old school metal, these American kids are right up your alley!
See you in Germany, and feel free to contact us if you want to reserve any of our new releases!
ARGUS epic release “Boldly Stride the Doomed” will be released in a deluxe limited gatefold vinyl edition this coming September. Cruz del Sur Music is proud to open its pre-sales to all those who have waited to enjoy this already classic album in the pleasure of a vinyl edition… with such an impressive artwork by Brad Moore, this release will surely gain a place among the best pieces of your record collection.
This new edition of “Boldly Stride the Doomed” definitely has some additional interesting aspects to it:
– It is a limited edition of 500 copies only, double LP gatefold packaging, and printed on 140 grams vinyl for maximum groovy sound quality
– Improved mastering quality suitable for best vinyl audio performance by Justin Weis at TRAKWORX STUDIO
– It comes with an A2 sized poster of the original artwork by Brad Moore
– It contains two exclusive bonus tracks on a dedicated side of the second LP, ARGUS’ personal renditions of classics “At the Gallows’ End” by Candlemass and “Roisin Dubh” by Thin Lizzy
As we envisioned, Cruz Del Sur Music’s debut by ARGUS took the metal world by storm. Rarely before a band could blend such an ageless sound, bringing the glories of past metal to entwine with today’s most modern and punishing classic metal .
To complete our mission to deliver the best metal to the world, and doing it in great style, “Boldly Stride the Doomed” will be released at the end of September in a double LP gatefold edition, coming with two unreleased cover versions of Candlemass‘ “At the Gallows End” and Thin Lizzy’s “Roisin Dubh”, plus an exclusive Brad Moore‘s artwork poster… stay tuned for pre-order information, as we think these will go fairly quick. Read more “ARGUS “Boldly Stride the Doomed” Lp to be released in September”